SEARCH RESULTS

KEYWORD SEARCH I FEEL LUCKY
Sex & Intimacy / 3:26 PM - Monday October 23, 2006 Back To Top

Men, Faking it?

This man of mine, moans loader and more often I do. He can also be a quite talker a times. He always cum's so its not really a matter of faking an orgasim.

Im wondering if he's faking.

How can you tell if a moan is real or exagerated?

If he is faking, maybe that to can be a sighn of of affection. Or is it a sign of bordum?

I wanna test it out tonight.

Is there anything I should be aware of?
what are the sincere and un sincere sighns of faking it?

- Asked by A Sportif, Female, 36-45, New York, Who Cares?
5:17 AM - Saturday October 25, 2003 Back To Top

ladies??The age old mystery of faking an...

ladies??The age old mystery of faking an orgasm..,how can us gents tell if you are faking it and how are we able to prevent from this from happening, should we ask bluntly if the partner is faking and ask her if the mood is just not right,at the moment?
thanks in advance
cheers

- Asked by A Career Man, Male, 22-25, Edmonton, Internet / New Media
Sex & Intimacy / 1:30 PM - Tuesday August 03, 2010 Back To Top

Should I tell him that I'm faking it?

My boyfriend has trouble finishing when we have sex, or for that matter, when we do anything together. He can do it on his own, but just not with me. One of the first times we were having sex, I tried faking an orgasm to see if that would help. He said it did a little, but he still couldn't come himself. However, now every time we have sex, I fake orgasms because I am afraid if I tell him the truth that I've been faking orgasms his ego will be crushed and it will be hard for him to get it up let alone finish. What should I do? Should I tell him, and risk the consequences? Should I just stop faking them now, but not tell him that I was? Or should I keep faking them?
I have never had an orgasm with him during sex before, but every time we do have sex I fake the orgasm. We have had sex many times, so it's not like only once or twice that I've faked it.

Sex & Intimacy / 12:27 AM - Wednesday June 08, 2011 Back To Top

My guy thinks im faking it , and now feels umcomfortable doing anything sexual with me.

He says Im louder then any other girl hes had, and before we started dating he heard me talking to my friends about faking it when i had sex with another boy. We've talked about it and I told him I wasn't faking and he wont believe me. Also, even when i start getting him in the mood he doesnt feel comfortable. How do i prove it to him ?!

Sex & Intimacy / 6:37 PM - Thursday September 28, 2006 Back To Top

what do you think

ok, first let me state this-- I know that faking orgasams is BAD. I'm not asking for any mean people's critism that I have gotten in the past from this site, im hard enough on myself as it is. with that said-- I lovvveeee sex. I get great enojoyment out of it. I was with my ex for about 2 years and he was my first long term boyfriend(im 21) through the whole relationship I faked orgasams with intercourse (but got them some of the time with oral) I couldn't stop faking them. It's like once you tell a little lie it gets bigger...so I'm with new guy and I don't want it to be the same. He doen't perform oral that much. I have faked some orgasams all ready but not every time like i did with my ex. I DONT want to do that anymore. partly because it might be what's stopping me from having one. so the question or questions are-- Do you think I should tell my boyfriend now I was faking some? If you do HOW should i tell him? Even if you don't think i should tell, if i had to, how should i tell him? I feel like if i tell him i wont do it anymore. When we're having sex he will say in the moment "come for me' If i dont tell him ive been faking them and just stop faking them and he keeps saying that, what do I say when he says that in bed and I dont want to fake it??? Any help would be GREATLY appriciated!!! hope this is clear...

Sex & Intimacy / 10:17 AM - Tuesday November 01, 2005 Back To Top

How come I get almost every girl off,but this one???? I can go forever..etc......... I assume she th

How come I get almost every girl off,but this one???? I can go forever..etc......... I assume she thinks i suck at it.. (/ believe i do i have gotten the others off.. has nothing to do with the faking/ not faking thing..if u know what i mean)

- Asked by A Creative, Male, 29-35, New York, Internet / New Media
10:39 PM - Wednesday November 05, 2003 Back To Top

Alright. I would like to preface this b...

Alright. I would like to preface this by saying that this is a commentary, and not a question, but your comments are welcome.

I just read an answer/response about faking orgasms. I would like you all to not that I am a woman myself, but I was a little disturbed by what I read.

The exchange basically said that "faking it" is okay every once in a while because it helps to soothe the male ego when both parties involved do not reach orgasm.

I don't think "faking it" is okay, at all, EVER. You are basically lying to your partner. It really is so much easier to say, "Well, honey, no I didn't come, but let me show you how to get me there." It will take time and practice, but if you really want to make him feel better, this is the route to go.

- Asked by A Thinker, Female, 18-21, Kansas City, Student
6:56 PM - Friday March 12, 2004 Back To Top

I have been successfully faking orgasms ...

I have been successfully faking orgasms for years...don't guys notice at all that you're faking??

- Asked by A Sweet Sarah, Female, Who Cares?, Who Cares?
Sex & Intimacy / 12:43 AM - Saturday October 08, 2005 Back To Top

faked an orgasm, now I'm stuck

I made the mistake of faking an orgasm once with my bf. He was really trying to give me one and I just couldn't. I felt bad that he was trying so hard and I felt obliged to have one for him. So I told him to let me get on top and I moved in a certain way and pretended to orgasm. Now, often when we have sex,instead of him staying "down there", he gives up after awhile and tells me to get on top and do that "thing" so I can have an orgasm. Like a dumbass, I do it and fake it again. How can I break this viscious cycle? Do I have to tell him the truth? That I've been faking on top? Yes, SHAME ON ME, for ever faking it in the first place but I only did it in consideration for his ego and I wanted him to feel like the big man. My intentions were loving but it has bitten me in the arse!

- Asked by An Alternative Girl, Female, 36-45, Other Profession
Sex & Intimacy / 11:34 PM - Friday July 09, 2004 Back To Top

To all the ladies... do you fake orgasm? Have you? For those of you who have or do, have you told yo

To all the ladies... do you fake orgasm? Have you? For those of you who have or do, have you told your partner, or just kept faking? And furthermore, for those of you who've come clean, did it help or hurt your relationship? What were your reasons behind faking to begin with? Thanks!

- Asked by An Engaged Girl, Female, 22-25, Kansas City